- Burundi Trauma Healing and
The Center, sponsored by Burundi Yearly Meeting of Friends (BuYM) with the assistance of the African Great Lakes Initiative, will
initiate and develop a Trauma Healing and Reconciliation Center in Burundi starting in
- Report on Kibimba Work, May 3 to 6, 2001
- Burundi Team Report, March 6, 2001
- Burundi Team Report, April 1, 2001
- Burundi Team Report, May 13, 2001
Past Projects and Reports
- Quakers and Peace in the Great Lakes Region
Written for Quaker Peace Roundtable, April 2001, in State College .
- The Uganda Project: In February 2000,
four experienced international Alternatives to Violence trainers went to Uganda for one
month to co-facilitate eight AVP workshops.
- January 2000: Current
Situation in Burundi and the African Great Lakes region.
- Tears of Joy: Excerpted journal
entries that detail Joy's thoughts on the violence occurring during her time in Burundi.
- The Kamenge Project: In August 1999,
international and Burundian volunteers participated in conflict resolution training and
workshops and rebuilt the residence/guest house at Kamenge Friends Church.
- Donor Report: An 8 page report that is
a summary of AGLI's initial visit to the Great Lakes region in August 1998.
- Delegation Report: The full 32
page report that details the AGLI's initial visit to the Great Lakes region in August
| Peace Team Opportunities | Contact us | What's Related
| Home Page